Synthetic Lawn Care
Synthetic Lawn & Turf Care and Maintenance Tips
General Synthetic Lawn Care
- Clean loose debris from lawn surface using leaf blower (on low setting), broom or rake.
- Clean/ vacuum area where debris builds up. This normally is around the edges.
- Wash down the lawn periodically with a hose and water to help clean the dust and flush out any urine or spills. (Weekly for lawn with dogs)
- To keep fibers upright, periodically (at least monthly) brush the fibers with a stiff broom. This will be needed more frequently in the high traffic locals. Rubber or sand in fill may be needed occasionally.
- For hard stains such as animal droppings, mildew or spills, use one part household bleach to three parts water, clean the area well, and rinse the area with a spray nozzle and hose
- For stubborn odors, use half & half- water and baking soda
- For hard water stains spray area with 50/50 water and vinegar and rinse with clean water
- Keep any kind of flame (cigarettes, grills, fireworks, etc) away from the turf., as well as glass that may magnify the sunlight and burn the turf.
High Quality, Professional Flooring Tools
Available for 24/7 ordering with quick shipping!